Oregon 18HX harvester saw chain is an enhanced version of our aggressive, durable 18H chain built exclusively for mechanized timber harvesters.
• Micro Chisel® cutters have small-radius working corners
• for excellent performance and ease of maintenance
• Patented Chain Steel - Oregon OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
• Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
• Wider kerf for reduced bar binding
• Larger rivets for reduced chain stretch
• Improved drive link features include a better drive link hole burnish, reduced stretch, and better fatigue life.
• LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain